005 testing the example project (part 1)

好的。
OK.

欢迎回来。
Welcome back.

这是关键时刻。
This is the moment of truth.

这是我创造的怪物,我试图冒充 HDMI。
This is the monstrosity that I've created and I'm trying to pass off as an HDMI.

让我们按下按钮,看看什么有效,什么无效。
Let's hit the button and see what works and see what doesn't work.

那么我们开始吧。
So here we go.

开始。
Start.

不,我没有作弊。
And no I haven't cheated.

我还没有测试过这个东西。
I haven't tested this thing already.

这确实是一次合法的首次运行。
This is really a legitimate first run.

所以如果什么都不起作用。
So if nothing works.

请不要感到惊讶。
Don't be surprised please.

正确的。
Right.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

好的。
OK.

所以我立刻就发现了一个错误。
So right away I already see a bug.

我看到一些内容说我的 PLCC 地址无效。
I saw something that said I had an invalid PLCC address.

我们继续离开这里吧。
Let's go ahead and close out of here.

我相信这取决于这种控制。
And it was up on this control I believe.

那么让我们看看为什么它说我的控件无效。
So let's see why it says I have an invalid control.

所以我要停止这一切并进来。
So I'm going to go ahead and stop this and come in here.

返回到我的属性,选择我的按钮。
Go back down to my Properties select my button.

进来吧。
Come in here.

啊,你看我有 B-3 冒号 3 冒号 8。
Ah you see I've got B-3 colon three colon eight.

当我应该潇洒的时候。
When I should have sashayed.

所以希望这是我唯一的问题。
So hopefully that's my only problem.

让我们尝试再次运行它。
Let's try and run it again.

没过多久我就让应用程序崩溃了。
And that didn't take me long to crash the app did it.

我花了大约半秒的运行时间。
It took me all of about a half a second of runtime.

好的。
OK.

再次看来我已经得到了别的东西。
Once again looks like I've already got something else.

用户代码处理了无效的转换异常。
Invalid cast exception was handled by user code.

让我关闭这个。
Let me close this.

来到这里,我真的没有看到任何可以帮助我的东西。
Come down here and I don't really see anything that's trying to help me.

好的,我得到了 B-3 0 3 的 PLCC 地址。
OK so I've got a PLCC address of B-3 0 3.

看起来像是要穿过管道。
That looks like it's going through the pipe.

让我们看看 B-3 0 3 是什么。
So let's see what was B-3 0 3.

当回顾我的程序时,我只是要搜索 B-3 冒号零斜杠 3,这就是我非常恼火的阀门。
And when to look back into my program here and I'm just going to run a search for B-3 colon zero slash 3 and that is my SO ANNOYED valve.

少量。
Bit.

所以看起来无论我的控制是什么,它试图与我的 SUV 三位一起工作都是让我头疼的事情,所以也许这就是我需要尝试解决这个问题的方法。
So it looks like whatever my control is it's trying to work with my SUV three bit is what's giving me a headache so maybe that's what I needed to try to figure this thing out.

这就是 SLV 3,这是我的控件,实际上是检查它是否正在运行。
So that was SLV 3 and this is my control that's actually looking at whether it's running or not.

让我停止调试应用程序。
Let me stop the application from debugging.

让我单击该控件并向下滚动,并确保这是 B-3 冒号的零斜杠 3 的唯一地址。
Let me click on that control scroll down here and make sure that that's the one address to B-3 Colon's zero slash 3.

这是。
It is.

我想知道这是否是唯一损坏的东西。
And I wonder if that's the only thing that's broken.

因此,我要做的第一件事是尝试删除该控件并运行,看看使用不同的控件是否会出现相同的错误,或者现在是否一切正常。
So the first thing I am going to do is I'm going to try to just delete that control and run and see if I get the same error with a different control or if everything works now.

所以现在我又崩溃了。
So now I'm broken again.

让我们回到这里和我的堆栈跟踪,现在看起来我的 B-3 0 6 有问题,它是我的另一个运行指示器。
And let's go back into here and my stack trace and now it looks like I have a problem with my B-3 0 6 which is another one of my run indicators.

我很确定。
I'm plenty Sure.

那么让我们再次启动应用程序。
So let's start the application again.

点击控制Z。
Hit controls Z.

所以我可以恢复该控制,然后我将立即删除它们并点击开始。
So I can bring back that control and then I'm just going to delete them all at once and hit start.

因为也许我有按位显示的消息。
Because maybe I have that message by bit display.

也许我的设置是错误的,而不是一步一步地查看它们。
Maybe I've got that setup wrong and rather than go in through and look them step by step.

也许如果我一次将它们全部删除,事情就会正常进行。
Maybe if I just delete them all at once it'll get things working.

所以我就这么做了。
So I've done that.

现在至少看起来我的应用程序没有崩溃,但我不确定它是否正常工作。
And now at least it looks like my app isn't crashing but I'm not really sure if it's working or not.

所以让我们尝试改变一些事情。
So let's try and change something.

我将尝试将一些东西置于手动模式。
I'm going to try to put something in the hand mode.

果然我能够将泵置于手动模式。
Sure enough I was able to put my pump in hand mode.

那么让我们通过这里检查一下我的 HUO 方式。
So let's just go through here and check my HUO ways.

祝你好运。
Good luck at that.

所以看起来现在我的 Ha 总是正常工作,所以我可以将东西放入手动模式自动模式,或者我可以将所有东西一次性全部放入自动模式。
So it looks like at this point I've got my Ha always working correctly so I can put things into hand mode auto mode or I can slam everything into auto mode all at once.

那挺好的。
That's good.

那么让我们尝试启动系统。
So let's try to start the system.

我单击“开始”按钮,也许我需要单击更长的时间。
I click the Start button and maybe I need to click it a little longer.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

所以我的系统现在正在运行,我的水箱液位实际上已满。
So my system is now running my tank level is actually filling.

让我们看看我可以看到这里出现了一些压力。
And let's see I can see some pressure appearing here.

我可以看到出现一些压差。
I can see some differential pressure appearing.

看起来我的压差计算不正确,因为这应该只是 Petey 1 和 2 之间的差异,所以我想知道我是否错误地解决了这个问题。
And it looks like my differential pressure is not calculating right because that should just be the difference between Petey 1 and 2 so I'm wondering if maybe I addressed that incorrectly.

我们进去看看吧。
Let's go in here and check.

所以我的压差应该约为 1.6,即 F-8 3。
So my differential pressure should be about 1.6 and that's F-8 3.

所以我认为我在 HDMI 中提取了错误的信息,所以我要进入这里并暂时停止我的应用程序。
So I think I'm pulling the wrong piece of information in my HDMI so I'm going to come in here and I'm going to stop my application for the time being.

让我们看看我在压差中引入了什么。
And let's see what am I pulling into my differential pressure.

我猜这不是 F-8 3,果然我也在拉 F-8。
I'm guessing it's not F-8 3 and sure enough I'm pulling F-8 too.

那么让我们继续将其更改为 F-8 3。
So let's go ahead and change that to F-8 3.

现在我应该施加正确的压力,实际上我需要按几次 Control Z,这刚刚结束了我的地址更改,但我确实需要带回所有运行指示器,因为我仍然想查看我的设备是否正在运行。
Now I should be pulling the right pressure and actually I need to hit Control Z A couple of times which just ended my address change but I did need to bring back all of my run indicators because I still want to see if my devices are running or not.

那么让我们试试这个。
So let's try this.

我将创建一个基本标签,并将其用作迪凯特的运行。
I'm going to create a basic label and I'm going to use this as a run in Decatur.

那么让我们继续并开始为此设置一些属性。
So let's go ahead and start setting some properties on this.

我的背景颜色。
My back ground color.

我将继续将其更改为阅读和我的文本,而不是说基本标签 15。
I'll go ahead and change that to read and my text instead of saying basic label 15.

让我们继续改变它,而不是让它变成白色,我想我确实希望它变成黑色,所以我会改变我的四种颜色。
Let's go ahead and change that to say off and rather than making that white I think I do want that to be black so I will change my four color.

一旦我找到它,我们就出发。
Once I find it there we go.

颜色还有更多。
There's more for color.

让我们继续将其更改为黑色。
Let's go ahead and change that to black.

现在我有了一个关闭指示器,应该可以了。
So now I've got an off indicator and that should do it.

这将是一个愚蠢的标签。
This is going to be a dumb kind of label.

然后我将再创建一个标签。
And then I'm going to create one more label.

所以我只是复制并粘贴它。
So I'm just going to copy and paste that.

和这个。
And this one.

让我们继续将其更改为绿色,以便我调出我的列表。
Let's go ahead and change that to green so I'll pull up my list.

有很多很多不同的颜色可供选择,我想要的就是我们去。
Lots and lots and lots of different colors to choose from and all I want is there we go.

我著名的石灰,让我们更改现在已关闭的文本。
My famous lime and let's change that text which right now is says off.

让我们继续更改第二卷,我们将连接到我们的 APRC。
And let's go ahead and change that volume two on and this one we're going to connect to our APRC.

因此,让我们继续并确保我们已选择该选项,并将其链接到 B3 0 1,这是我们的 V-1 控制位。
So let's go ahead and make sure we've got that selected and that's going to be linked to B3 0 1 which is our V-1 control bit.

因此,在本例中,我将把它链接到可见的 PLCC 地址,这就是我要放置 B-3 冒号零斜杠 1 的位置。
So in this case I'm going to link that to the PLCC address visible and that's where I'm going to put my B-3 colon zero slash 1.

让我们看看小提琴让我这样做,我只是想把它放在另一个上面。
And let's see a fiddle let me do this I just want to put that right over the top of that other one.

非常接近了。
That's pretty close.

然后让我们继续将其移到此处。
And then let's go ahead and move that right up here.

我要给它一点空间。
And I'm going to give it a little bit of space.

让我们看看这是否有效。
Let's see if that works.

因此,我将继续并点击开始,理想情况下,绿色会出现并在运行时叠加在另一个绿色之上。
So I'm going to go ahead and hit start and ideally that green will show up and superimpose itself over the other one when it's running.

所以现在看起来我们正处于反冲洗状态,并且我们的反冲洗工作正常,我们看到计时器在这里工作,所以很高兴看到。
So right now it looks like we're in a backwash and our backwash worked and we saw our timer working down here so that's nice to see.

现在,每个人都在表明它已经开启。
And now as everyone is showing that it's on.

那么让我们测试一下。
So let's test that.

让我们把它关掉,果然它会显示出来,我们的系统也会关闭,因为我们必须拥有一切才能让我们的系统运行。
Let's turn it off and sure enough it shows off and our system shuts down because we have to have everything in order for our system to run.

每当我让我们重新开始时,果然它会再次打开。
And whenever I put us back in to start Sure enough it turns on again.

所以这就完美了。
So that's perfect.

我可以处理这个问题。
I can work with that.

好的。
OK.

我们跑的时间有点长。
We're running in a little bit long.

所以让我们继续在这里休息一下,我们会在接下来的几年里重新开始
So let's go ahead and take a break here and we'll pick it back up in the next years